Monday, February 1, 2021 / by Madyson Woolhouse
Things to Ask Your Real Estate Agent
What are the right questions to ask your real estate agent? One of the most important steps in buying/selling a house is making sure you conduct a thorough interview with your potential Realtor®. Don't let this overwhelm you- we've created an outline of some of the essential questions you should have on your list!
1. How long have you been an agent? Are you full-time or part-time?
2. What's your average number of closings in a year?
3. How does your commission work?
4. Can you explain the home buying process from start to finish?
5. Do you have references I can call?
6. How many closings have you had this month?
7. Do you work with buyers & sellers?
8. How can I contact you/what is the best time of day to talk?
9. How many clients do you have right now?
10. Can I see your Real Estate License?
It may seem rude, but you'd rather be safe than sorry!
Asking your potential agent these questions will give you a better understanding of their experience & you'll figure out if you guys will be a good fit! If you have any questions or want some more information, call us at (701) 261-9036.